Exclamation Bird

Exclamation Bird

When you are at a loss for words, where do you go? If you could have a hero mechanical animal, who would it be, and do you like your technology sleek or clunky?

└ Tags: , , ,

1. Max says:

I generally go to things that I recall others having said on the matter, but I often end up with specious connections. Luckily, I’m able to bullshit most of them into making sense; many of them have found their ways into poems. Though, I did have a utility closet that came to be called Dave, because sometimes I wander aimlessly until anything at all comes to mind.

Penguin, because I don’t know why. I may be cheating, but I like the image of a penguin dressed up in “steampunk” prosthetics or whatever. One of those little bastards from South America.

2. Feathertop Complex says:

“At a loss for words” … worst condition a person of the pen can experience :(
    Depends on the reason: conversational blank, I just stop for a second and reconfigure my thoughts. In light of tragedy, deep breath and prayer. If distraught for a length of time, I either turn to writing or gaming, the latter more often as I don’t normally like that which I produce when out of strong emotions…

Hero mechanical animal? Interesting… Something reptilian, like an alligator or crocodile… you can do scales in metal, fur & feathers not so much :). I like both the steam-punk look and the sleek-future style. Crater Gator… how much would a robotic alligator way?

3. Clint says:

Razor blade kittens.

4. damaetas says:

1. I’m rarely at a loss for words. More often I am lost in words.

B) K9.

Need I say more?

• Louie the girl says:

K9! Oh man, I love you.

• orinoco womble says:

1. Me too. Words are my stock in trade. And sometimes I wish I could turn them off. They wake me in the night, or keep me awake when I’d rather be sleeping. Curiously, there is very little said in my dreams. I just realised that. Most of my dreams have no one talking in them.

5. tigerfire310 says:

I think sleek technology is beautiful and i love it!